Cantanker Magazine is looking for submissions for their 11th issue, The Ambiguous Object. Selected work will be featured in Cantanker’s full-color annual art catalog, Issue 11 and in a group exhibition in October 2010.
From the release:
The Ambiguous Object investigates questions of space, perception, projection, and meaning. The project will include work in all mediums that uses ambiguity to allow viewers both the literal and physical space to observe and imagine.
Guidelines for the show are as follows:
- Works can be executed in any media, traditional or digital/new media.
- All works must be submitted digitally in high-resolution jpg files (300 dpi or larger).
- Video work must be submitted for the jurying process as still images.
- Work submitted may be in any size and will be appropriately scaled to fit the catalog.
- Only recent or newly created work will be considered.
- Work submitted must be available for the group show.
- All artists are welcome to submit except those who are members of the Cantanker staff.
Juried by think tank Cook & Ruud, the show will take place in early October 2010. Submissions will be accepted until August 31st, 2010 with notification coming in mid-September. To apply to be considered, the submission page can be found here.